Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kenadees 1!!!






















Kenadee had her 1st birthday on Friday January 30. We had a double birthday party for her and her cousin Jace who was born 3 days earlier. All of the Paxton clan was there and also Janille, Aric, Caroline and Kenadee's friend Annie.


I made there little cakes Ken had a lady bug and I made Jace a basketball. Jace couldn't wait to dive into his, but Kenadee didn't think that it was as much fun after she got some cake on her hands and her face. She didn't like to be messy and wanted to get out of her chair...(you would almost think that she was a Bundy kid) i had to wipe her hands and her face a bunch!





















She got tons of wonderful gifts and she loves them all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute kiddo, cute cake, cute family, love it all! Just sad we missed it. Hey, what are ya'll doing in July? I wanna come to Utah then.

Caroline said...

We had so much fun at the party! It makes me feel like family when I am at Dave's house, I love it!! I forgot to ask you if the clothes fit?

The Gronemans said...

Hey! So I'm happy we found your blog. I can't believe Kennedy is 1. CRAZY!! It looks like it was a fun party.