Sunday, November 30, 2008

Walking Already

Ready Or Not... she is walking! I cant Believe it Kenadee starting walking she took her first steps on 23 of November just 7 days before her 10 month birthday! She walks like a little Frankenstein and can only take a few steps at a time but she is trying so hard and it is so cute. She just giggles every time she walk. Ken is already into everything and her favorite thing to do is open drawers and cupboards and pull everything out. She has such a cute personality and is just like the energizer bunny she never runs out of energy! Its exhausting chasing her around sometimes but the things she does never stops making me laugh! I love my little baby Frankenstein...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute! Those are treasured moments when they toddle into your arms like that. I'm so glad you started this so I can watch Kenadee grow up a little closer. Thanks for sharing and I'll be checking you guys out often cuz we miss you. Hopefully blogging with shorten the distance between us!